26-27 june 2020
Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, 7 Sindicatelor Street, 400029 Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- - Article presentation and submission: 150 €;
- - The fee for students is 100 €;
- - Article submission (to be published) without presentation: 100 €;
- - Attendance fee as public (no article submission, no presentation): 60 €.
* The conference fee will be paid per article, at the arrival at the conference. The fee will be paid in Lei/Ron (Romanian currency) at the exchange rate of the day, at the cashier of the Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca.
Cluj-Napoca is “the Heart of Transylvania”, a cosmopolitan European city and an important destination for business in South-Eastern Europe, a city with a remarkable potential for foreign investments. This western city in the region of Transylvania traces its origins back to the Dacian settlement of Napuca in the 2-nd century A.D. After the Roman take-over of Dacia, it was renamed Napoca and in 124 A.D., received the rank of "municipium". The city quickly advanced socially and economically and during Marcus Aurelius' reign Napoca received the title "colonia", the highest possible urban status in the Roman Empire.